Bill Pay increases cash flow and generate savings by reducing credit card fees, collection efforts and data entry.
The power of Bill & Pay is the ability to accept ACH and credit card payments in one cohesive solution.
Bill & Pay is the most comprehensive product of its kind on the market today. It is loaded with features and options, while remaining an affordable solution for any size business. Bill & Pay provides significant and immediate cost and time savings. Single payments or recurring payments can be made online by the customer or the business. Bill & Pay is compatible with all major credit card merchant accounts including Intuit (auto reconciliation of payments).
Bill & Pay is a product of SkyHill Software who has been in the A/R software business for over 15 years. Our years of experience have generated an easy-to-use, reliable, low cost solution for any size business. Accounting professionals who use Bill & Pay are the best testimonial for their clients on the true value-added benefits it provides. Take a test drive with our 30 day free trial – satisfaction guaranteed.
Fully Integrated With QuickBooks and QB Merchant Services
- Synchronization with QB is automatic on whatever schedule you set.
- Automatically sends customer invoices – all or you select.
- Payments updated within QuickBooks. Invoices are marked paid and posted to un-deposited funds. No file upload required!
- Payments applied to jobs with unique payer login.
- Sync includes credit memos and statement charges.
- Add new customers and payments in Bill & Pay that sync into QB w/o needing an invoice.
- No duplicate data entry or independent payment tracking.
Paperless A/R Saves You Money
- Eliminate postage, paper, trips to the bank and data entry of payments.
- ACH payment option offers significant savings over accepting credit cards.
- Eliminate need to send statements.
- Credit card expiration reminder emails sent automatically.
- Online access for staff to see invoices and payments w/o accessing QB.
- Thank you email sent to customer after payment which eliminates customer calls.
Improve Cash Flow
- Speed up cash flow by eliminating the use of mail entirely.
- Payments deposited directly in your bank account.
- Improve past due collections with automatic email reminders you can customize.
- Recurring ACH and Credit Cards payments setup by the business or customer.
- Customer can pay directly from their email notifications or via business website.
- Add payment surcharges within B&P i.e. electronic transaction fee or credit card fee.
Your Customers Will Love It
- Customer chooses preferred payment method including paying electronically from their checking or savings account, credit card, mailing in a check or via phone.
- Customers view past invoices and complete payment history up to 36 months.
- Customer experience and portal branded as the business.
- E-checks (ACH) helps customers reduce debt.
- Customer controls their confidential bank and credit card information.
- Customers can setup recurring payments and choose the date invoice is paid.
Invoice notifications, reminders, and payment confirmation all arrive via email.