Print checks for payables and payroll from virtually any accounting program.
Print checks directly from QuickBooks* on blank check paper in one-step.
You no longer have to worry about inventorying different forms for different bank accounts or different purposes. Just print checks on blank check forms which are: cheaper, safer, and more convenient. Prints signatures, logos and form overlays from your scanned images. MultiCHAX™ can support the use of the additional fraud prevention of “Positive Pay” systems offered by many banks. When printing checks within your accounting software you merely choose to print to the MultiCHAX™ virtual printer then your software starts to print,.MultiCHAX™ automatically determines which bank account you are using and prints the full check image including the MICR characters.
- Prints MICR encoded checks on blank check forms from within your accounting software in a single step.
- No need to stock forms for multiple bank accounts!
- Saves money by using low cost blank check forms.
- Automatically selects the correct bank account information.
- Multi-user and network compatible.
- Interface with “Positive Pay”. (optional)
- Compatible with Ink Jet and Laser Printers.
- Save up to 70% off your current check printing cost by printing on blank checks
- Eliminate obsolete checks due to an address or account number change
- Print on any check stock: voucher style checks (top, middle, bottom), 3 checks per page, Z-fold checks
- Print electronic signatures on all your checks, even preprinted forms
*Also integrates with virtually all accounting programs such as Quicken, Peachtree, Great Plains, and many more.